- Flood Watch issued October 06 at 3:06PM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 3:50 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017
- Expires: 9:15 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 6, 2017
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING...
The Flood Watch continues for
* a portion of Central Kansas, including the following areas,
Barton, Ellsworth, Lincoln, Marion, McPherson, Rice, Russell,
* Through Saturday morning.
* Occasional thunderstorms with locally heavy rainfall rates are
expected this evening into the overnight hours. Due to several
rounds of heavy rainfall that occurred in the past five days,
additional heavy rainfall tonight will result in the potentail
for excessive runoff and flooding.
* Potential Impacts...flooding of low-lying areas, streams, creeks
and a few area rivers will be possible tonight.
- See more at NOAA