- Flood Watch issued October 09 at 4:58PM CDT until October 10 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS
- Effective: 2 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018
- Expires: 10 a.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 10, 2018
...FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING...
The Flood Watch continues for
* portions of Central Kansas and Southeast Kansas, including the
following areas, in Central Kansas, Chase, Lincoln, Marion,
and Saline. In Southeast Kansas, Allen, Chautauqua, Elk,
Greenwood, Labette, Montgomery, Neosho, Wilson, and Woodson.
* Through Wednesday morning.
* Periods of light to moderate rain will continue to impact the
area through this evening. Additional rainfall amounts of less
than an inch are forecast, but it will not take much rain to
exacerbate the ongoing flooding.
- See more at NOAA