Matt Erickson Staff Writer
Matt Erickson is a staff writer for the Basehor Sentinel.
- The cost of employee stability
- September 12, 2012
- Small cities like Baldwin City in the metro area face wage and benefits pressure
- School districts take different approach to social media
- August 22, 2012
- Baldwin district looks to model appropriate online behavior
- State representative looking to jump to upper house in Topeka
- August 2, 2012
- This year’s redistricting jumble did play a role in state Rep. Anthony Brown’s decision to run for a state Senate seat
- ‘Who’s in charge here?’: Managers clash with councils in area cities
- June 20, 2012
- Carl Slaugh thought that when he retired from the Air Force, he’d be done moving somewhere new every three years.
- Kaw Valley Farm Tour, coming in October, turns farms into museums
- August 23, 2011
- When Shannan Seely first heard about the concept of the Kaw Valley Farm Tour, she didn’t quite understand.
- Lawmakers learn about Fort Leavenworth’s impact during visit
- May 23, 2011
- After Lt. Col. Russell Rhoads demonstrated how gaming software could be used to allow soldiers, first responders and others to retrace their steps and see what they could have done better, State Sen. Vicki Schmidt, R-Topeka, had a question.
- Kansas feted at festival’s Leavenworth swan song
- May 10, 2011
- Since they’ve been retired, Ruth and Charlie Kirby of Bonner Springs have loved to set out on day trips to visit destinations throughout Kansas.
- Filmmakers pose the question: ‘What’s the matter with KS?’
- February 24, 2011
- Joe Winston and Laura Cohen came to Kansas to film a documentary based on a book of political commentary.