Police arrest man, 32, after another dies at Edgerton bar
Edgerton One man has been arrested after another was killed at a bar in Edgerton.
The Kansas City Star reports that deputies were called to a physical disturbance at the Boxcar Bar & Grill in north Edgerton around 9:45 p.m. Saturday.
A 32-year-old Edgerton man was being held in the Johnson County jail Sunday on suspicion of second-degree murder. Formal charges have not been filed in the case.
The name of the victim was not immediately released. A sheriff's office spokeswoman says that an investigating into the cause of death is still ongoing.
More like this story
- Police make 2nd arrest in robberies near K-State campus
- Wellsville man accused of attacking, robbing man at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Lenexa man suspected of injuring kids, damaging cars
- Stepmother of missing 7-year-old boy arrested in Kansas
- Topeka councilman, wife, charged with abusing children