Informational meeting planed for new Baldwin City senior meals program
The Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging will have two informational meetings on the CHAMPSS senior meals program it is planning to bring to Baldwin City in January in cooperation with Baker University Student Union.
The meetings will be at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 11, and 2 p.m. Friday, Dec. 15, at the Baldwin City Public Library.
More like this story
- Baker cafeteria to offer Baldwin City seniors meals through CHAMPSS
- Congregate meals to end after next month at Baldwin City Senior Center
- Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging looks to partner with local business for new senior nutrition program
- Kansas ranks low in providing summer meals to children
- BCRC seeks donors for Adopt-A-Child program