Vinland F.C.E. looking for volunteers for fair noodle-making day
The Vinland F.C.E. is seeking community volunteers for its annual preparation of noodles for the chicken noodle soup served at the Vinland Fair. The egg noodles will be prepared starting at 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, at the Vinland United Methodist Church. Volunteers are invited to stay for a covered-dish luncheon to be served before the monthly Vinland F.C.E. meeting. Kathy Davids will present the lesson at the meeting before members bag the noodles for freezing.
The Vinland Fair will be Aug. 7, 8 and 9 at the Vinland Fairgrounds.
More like this story
- Kansas court's approval of death sentence not seen as shift
- Kansas headed toward another school finance debate next year
- Girls on the Run helps Baldwin City students get fit, improve self-esteem
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Mathematician not optimistic about suit seeking ballot audit