Vinland F.C.E. looking for volunteers for fair noodle-making day
The Vinland F.C.E. is seeking community volunteers for its annual preparation of noodles for the chicken noodle soup served at the Vinland Fair. The egg noodles will be prepared starting at 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, at the Vinland United Methodist Church. Volunteers are invited to stay for a covered-dish luncheon to be served before the monthly Vinland F.C.E. meeting. Kathy Davids will present the lesson at the meeting before members bag the noodles for freezing.
The Vinland Fair will be Aug. 7, 8 and 9 at the Vinland Fairgrounds.
More like this story
- Girls on the Run helps Baldwin City students get fit, improve self-esteem
- Kansas logs first sighting of tropical piratic flycatcher
- Baker University graduates told they are part of the 'Will Generation'
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan
- Kansas Senate advances energy, elections, gambling proposals