Five Baldwin City students make Fort Hays State dean’s honor roll
Five Baldwin City area students were among those undergraduate students earning recognition on the Fort Hays State University spring semester dean's honor roll. To be eligible for the recognition students had to be enrolled in at least 12 hours and have a minimum grade-point average of 3.60.
The local students were:
• Sharon Kay Fritzsche, junior, is majoring in pre-education (elementary).
• Amie Lynn Musselman, pursuing a second degree, is majoring in elementary education.
• Trenton James Russell, sophomore, a 2013 Baldwin High School graduate, is majoring in organizational leadership.
• Elizabeth Jerre Sigvaldson, sophomore, a 2012 Baldwin High School graduate, is majoring in justice studies.
• Chelsea Janae Turk, junior, a 2011 Baldwin High School graduate, is majoring in general studies.
More like this story
- Kansas State researches using drones to protect crops
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Ex-candidate Wolf confronts Kansas Sen. Moran at town hall
- Kansas spending $20M to dredge John Redmond Reservoir
- Lawrence, Douglas County officials tap D.C. conference for low-level drug offense insights