Five Baldwin City students make Fort Hays State dean’s honor roll
Five Baldwin City area students were among those undergraduate students earning recognition on the Fort Hays State University spring semester dean's honor roll. To be eligible for the recognition students had to be enrolled in at least 12 hours and have a minimum grade-point average of 3.60.
The local students were:
• Sharon Kay Fritzsche, junior, is majoring in pre-education (elementary).
• Amie Lynn Musselman, pursuing a second degree, is majoring in elementary education.
• Trenton James Russell, sophomore, a 2013 Baldwin High School graduate, is majoring in organizational leadership.
• Elizabeth Jerre Sigvaldson, sophomore, a 2012 Baldwin High School graduate, is majoring in justice studies.
• Chelsea Janae Turk, junior, a 2011 Baldwin High School graduate, is majoring in general studies.
More like this story
- Marijuana refugee returns to Baldwin City to advocate for limited use of drug
- Kansas House passes teacher collective bargaining compromise
- Baldwin High School wrestlers win 4th-straight league title
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Severe Weather Awareness Week approaches; Douglas County prepares