Baldwin High grad earns nursing degree from Baker
Sarah Nichols, a Eudora resident and Baldwin High School graduate, received bachelor's of science degree in nursing on Dec. 15 from Baker University and made the dean’s list for the fall 2013 semester for maintaining a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher.
She is the daughter of Jim and Peggy Nichols, Eudora.
Baker’s School of Nursing, founded in 1991, is located at the Stormont-Vail HealthCare campus in Topeka, Kan.
More like this story
- Douglas County Fair returns July 24 with new theme, kiddie derby
- Top Kansas GOP lawmakers to unveil school funding proposal
- 11 seniors set to lead Baldwin High School football team's defense of league crown
- Baker Edition: 2015 Fall Sports Schedule
- Kansas State reports increased rabies cases so far this year