Downtown Baldwin City ribbon cutting, open house planned
There will be a ribbon cutting and open house at the historic downtown storefront DWHH LLC renovate at 5 p.m. Friday, March 7 at 600 High St. The event will include food and beverages for those attending and tours of the two ground floor commercial and offices and the four upstairs apartments.
More like this story
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Slide in Kansas oil industry continues to stress producers
- Baldwin City purchasing right to provide electrical service to industrial park
- Kansas House panel to consider consumption tax increases
- Bond increase for Kansas man charged with molestation