Downtown Baldwin City ribbon cutting, open house planned
There will be a ribbon cutting and open house at the historic downtown storefront DWHH LLC renovate at 5 p.m. Friday, March 7 at 600 High St. The event will include food and beverages for those attending and tours of the two ground floor commercial and offices and the four upstairs apartments.
More like this story
- Baldwin City purchasing right to provide electrical servcie to industrial park
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Kansas City Connection: A new home for Halls
- Severe Weather Awareness Week approaches; Douglas County prepares