Downtown Baldwin City ribbon cutting, open house planned
There will be a ribbon cutting and open house at the historic downtown storefront DWHH LLC renovate at 5 p.m. Friday, March 7 at 600 High St. The event will include food and beverages for those attending and tours of the two ground floor commercial and offices and the four upstairs apartments.
More like this story
- Baldwin City purchasing right to provide electrical service to industrial park
- Kansas Legislature mulls slashing green energy incentives
- AT&T aims to match Google broadband in Kansas City
- Baldwin City Council considering citizen survey on CIP needs
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes