Worden UMC ham and been supper Saturday
The Worden United Methodist Church will have its annual ham-and-beans supper at taco bar from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday at the church.
The full menu of the free will donation dinner includes corn bread, cole slaw and homemade pie. There will also be a crafts show at the event.
More like this story
- Court revives lawsuit from ex-detective who exposed beating
- Baker University's first Kauffman Scholar looking to give back
- Baker University graduates told they are part of the 'Will Generation'
- Hanging of 'In Cold Blood' killers marks 50th anniversary
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court