Worden UMC ham and been supper Saturday
The Worden United Methodist Church will have its annual ham-and-beans supper at taco bar from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday at the church.
The full menu of the free will donation dinner includes corn bread, cole slaw and homemade pie. There will also be a crafts show at the event.
More like this story
- Kansas gun dealer to pay $132K to woman for selling to felon
- Douglas County Sheriff's Office receives $200,000 grant to help mentally ill
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions
- Mathematician not optimistic about suit seeking ballot audit
- Kobach seeks end to lawsuit against Kansas citizenship rule