Wind advisory issued for Douglas County for Thursday
The National Weather Service issued a wind advisory for Douglas County and surrounding areas beginning Thursday at 6 a.m. lasting until 6 p.m.
Strong northwest winds will reach 25 mph to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
NWS cautions that traveling may be difficult for some vehicles and to secure trash cans, lawn furniture and other lightweight outdoor items
More like this story
- Wind-chill advisory issued for Douglas County
- Wind advisory in effect for local counties
- Winter weather advisory issued for Douglas County through Saturday morning
- Wind advisory in effect for area
- High wind warning issued for Douglas, surrounding counties; heavier storms expected to move through about 7 p.m.