United Way to put sparkle into weekend with champagne-tasting event
Douglas County United Way will have a champagne-tasting fundraiser starting at 6:30 p.m. Friday, Feb. 28, at The Lodge.
Four different champagnes paired with specially selected appetizers can be enjoyed at the cost of $35 for individual or $60 a couple.
For more information about the event, visit unitedwaydgco.org.
More like this story
- Baldwin girls turn in defensive gem to earn road win at Louisburg
- Kansas: Plan to divert Missouri River water not feasible
- Kansas governor talks tax policy with Missouri lawmakers
- Severe Weather Awareness Week approaches; Douglas County prepares
- Kansas City streetcar construction to finish this fall