Worden UMC ham and been supper nears
The Worden United Methoist Church will have its annual ham-and-beans supper at taco bar from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday Feb. 22 at the church. The full menu of the free will donation dinner includes corn bread, cole slaw and homemade pie. There will also be a crafts show at the event.
More like this story
- Baldwin City's Senior Wheels program needs volunteer drivers
- PAC available for Baldwin City community tornado shelter but users asked to follow rules
- Overland Park approves 165-mile bicycle network
- Baldwin City Council considering citizen survey on CIP needs
- Biking Across Kansas tour plans June overnight stop in Baldwin City