Worden UMC ham and been supper nears
The Worden United Methoist Church will have its annual ham-and-beans supper at taco bar from 5 to 7 p.m. Saturday Feb. 22 at the church. The full menu of the free will donation dinner includes corn bread, cole slaw and homemade pie. There will also be a crafts show at the event.
More like this story
- 25 years on, disabilities act has changed lives of millions
- Baldwin City's Senior Wheels program needs volunteer drivers
- Kansas City reaches deal to create 'Smart City' network
- Pony Express riders to set off for California
- PAC available for Baldwin City community tornado shelter but users asked to follow rules