Baldwin district to have school Friday
Baldwin schools will reopen Friday after a three-day shutdown because of this week's winter storm.
Baldwin Superintendent Paul Dorathy said it a statement that a windchill advisory had not be issued for the area for Friday morning, but it would be cold. Although buses will be warmed, rider should be dressed warmly because it would be cold.
Dorathy also advised buses would take their time and probably run late.
Those parents concerned about the conditions and wanting to keep children home should call their children's schools to let them know, Dorathy said.
More like this story
- Wellsville man charged for alleged actions in Wednesday Douglas County State Lake incident
- Wellsville man accused of attacking, robbing man at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- 2 dead after shooting in Overland Park
- Douglas County will create a public building commission
- High court to hear Kansas plea to reinstate death sentences