BJHS/BHS heat-adjusted practices times for today
Baldwin school district activities director has released heat adjusted sports practice times for today.
BHS Football — BHS Gym at 6 p.m. followed by outdoor practice at 7 p.m.
BHS Boys Soccer — Meet at BHS Soccer Practice Field at 7 p.m.
BHS Cross Country — Meet at BHS Flag Pole at 7 p.m.
BHS Girls Tennis — Meet at BHS Tennis Courts at 7 p.m.
BHS Volleyball — Meet in BHS Gym at 3:30 p.m.
BHS Cheer/Pom — No change to regular practice schedule
BJHS Volleyball — Practice in BJHS Gym at 3:30 p.m.
BJHS Football — Meet in BHS Gym for practice at 6 p.m. followed by outdoor practice at 7
It is hoped regular practice times can resume Wednesday, but that will depend on weather conditions.
More like this story
- Kansas school funding plan aimed at ending budget surprises
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Baldwin board asks for spending cuts to help cover slash in state funding
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers