3.0 earthquake reported in southern Kansas
Augusta The U.S. Geological Survey says a 3.0 magnitude earthquake shook parts of southern Kansas.
The quake was recorded Sunday evening about eight miles northwest of Harper. It had a depth of 8.7 kilometers.
There were no reports of damage or injuries.
More like this story
- Potential pilot program could make recycling easier for residents in unincorporated Douglas County
- Baldwin City Council agenda, April 6
- United Way of Douglas County shifts goals for 2015 campaign
- RG Fiber on a roll, expects to have gigabit service in Baldwin City in August
- Baker Edition: Business professor honored with Kopke Award