Baker Spring Sing to be May 2
The choral division of Baker University’s Department of Music and Theatre will present Spring Sing at 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 2, at Baldwin First United Methodist Church.
Baker Concert Choir, Chamber Singers and University Community Choir welcome guests from the Dundalk Institute of Technology in Ireland. Students and faculty from Dundalk will perform traditional Irish music and accompany the choir. In addition, jazz trombonist Harry Watters will be featured on two selections.
Admission in free.
Baker University choirs are directed by Cathy Crispino and accompanied by Nanette Kraus.
More like this story
- No. 7 Baker ends tournament run, 52-47, against OBU
- Baker biology professor's tree climbing summer reseach program funded for another 3 years
- BHS student among Lawrence Journal-World's academic all-stars
- Baldwin High School boys and girls track team win season-opening meets
- Popular downtown venue newest Baldwin City park