Baldwin City Chamber of Commerce Winefest ticket on sale
The Baldwin Chamber of Commerce's second annual winefest will be from 1 to 5 p.m. April 26 at the Lotatorium, 715 High St. Tickets, which are $15 and $20 if purchased at the event, are good for 12 samples from the six wineries present, appetizers and music.
Wineries to be at the event will be Holy-Field, Bluejacket Crossing, Davenport Orchards, Wine Barn, White Tail Run and Wyldewood Cellars.
More like this story
- Baldwin City magician's white lie leads to business that's blowing up
- Kansas' broad marijuana bill attracts bulk of GOP votes
- Lumberyard Arts Center theatre class to perform 'Wizard of Oz'
- Baldwin City potter finds fascination in functional forms
- Employer sent to prison for hiring workers illegally in U.S.