Rodrock Chiropractic annual food drive today through Friday
As part of its annual food drive, Rodrock Chiropractic is offering one complimentary chiropractic treatment in exchange for non-perishable food items, personal and baby products or cash donations.
The Baldwin City Community Food Pantry is in need of personal products including: Laundry detergent, bar soap, hand soap, toilet paper, paper towels and other personal hygiene items.
The pantry also needs low carb foods for diabetics and low sodium foods. All donations will be given to Baldwin City Community Food Pantry, located in the basement of the Baldwin First United Methodist Church.
More like this story
- Baldwin lets early lead slip away in loss to Perry-Lecompton
- Baldwin girls turn in defensive gem to earn road win at Louisburg
- Shawnee Mission intervention in school funding case rejected
- Baker football team finishes 10-1, open post-season at home
- Baker to face defending national champion in 2nd round of NAIA playoffs