Baldwin City Recreation Commission taking reservations for annual breast cancer walk
The Baldwin City Recreation Commission’s annual breast cancer walk will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 27. The walk will make a 3-mile loop through Baldwin City, starting and ending at the Baldwin First United Methodist Church parking lot in the 700 block of Grove Street.
The participation fee is $15 for individuals and $50 for a family of four. Those who register before the event at the BCRC office at 711 High Street will receive a T-shirt for the walk. There will also be pre-registration at 1:30 p.m. the day of the event.
More like this story
- Lumberyard Arts Center plans Love Boat-themed summer fundraiser
- K-State's response to open records request shows difficulty
- Baker University graduates told they are part of the 'Will Generation'
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Brownback urges Kansas House to pass GOP school funding plan