Baldwin City Recreation Commission taking reservations for annual breast cancer walk
The Baldwin City Recreation Commission’s annual breast cancer walk will be at 2 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 27. The walk will make a 3-mile loop through Baldwin City, starting and ending at the Baldwin First United Methodist Church parking lot in the 700 block of Grove Street.
The participation fee is $15 for individuals and $50 for a family of four. Those who register before the event at the BCRC office at 711 High Street will receive a T-shirt for the walk. There will also be pre-registration at 1:30 p.m. the day of the event.
More like this story
- Baldwin City breast cancer survivor spreads awareness message through annual walk/run
- Breast cancer run/walk helps build awareness of self-examinations
- Baldwin City woman to honor brother with 5K walk/run
- Community Wellness Festival returning April 12 to Baldwin City
- Wellness Festival is set for March 27