Caring for the Caregiver program planned
The Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging will present “Caring for the Caregiver — An Educational Fair for the Caregiver” from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Nov. 18 at the First Southern Baptist Church in Lawrence, 4300 W. Sixth St.
Among the booth presenters will be the Alzheimer’s Association, local hospitals, local libraries and senior centers. Information on Medicare Part D enrollment will be available at the event.
More like this story
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Baldwin City council hears updates on quality-of-life projects
- Kansas school funding dispute heading back to high court
- 6 Kansas school districts to close early, cite budget cuts