Caring for the Caregiver program planned
The Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging will present “Caring for the Caregiver — An Educational Fair for the Caregiver” from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Nov. 18 at the First Southern Baptist Church in Lawrence, 4300 W. Sixth St.
Among the booth presenters will be the Alzheimer’s Association, local hospitals, local libraries and senior centers. Information on Medicare Part D enrollment will be available at the event.
More like this story
- Analysis: Kansas abortion ruling could have sweeping effects
- Government groups work across state lines in Kansas City
- Baldwin High School athletes spring success earns them LJW honors
- May economic report suggests slow growth ahead in Midwest
- Audit finds UMKC business school ran up deficit to boost ranking