Caring for the Caregiver program planned
The Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging will present “Caring for the Caregiver — An Educational Fair for the Caregiver” from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Nov. 18 at the First Southern Baptist Church in Lawrence, 4300 W. Sixth St.
Among the booth presenters will be the Alzheimer’s Association, local hospitals, local libraries and senior centers. Information on Medicare Part D enrollment will be available at the event.
More like this story
- Kansas attorney general: Don't send us Guantanamo detainees
- Kansas teens less likely to be vaccinated against HPV
- Analysis: Kansas abortion ruling could have sweeping effects
- Online survey finds academic achievement should be Baldwin school district's top priority
- More Kansas teachers leaving state, retiring