Moran seeks fall interns for D.C., Kansas offices
U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran, R-Kan., is seeking interns to work in his Washington, D.C., and Kansas offices in the fall, his office announced Tuesday.
The internships are open to undergraduate or graduate students with excellent academic performance and an interest in government and public service, with preference given to Kansas residents. Internships are available with focuses on legislative work or communications.
Intern applications are due by May 31. Students can apply online at moran.senate.gov, under the "Services" link, where they can also find additional instructions and required application materials.
Potential applicants with questions can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-224-6521 and ask to talk with the intern coordinator.
More like this story
- BHS graduate Thomas learning in halls of Congress
- Congressional briefing: Roberts did read intelligence report before Iraq invasion
- Moran accepting applications for U.S. service academies
- Real World Design Challenge success leads to internship for BHS graduates
- Moran to give battle against gridlock 'one more try'