How to help Oklahoma tornado victims
• To donate through the Red Cross, visit redcross.org, call 800-RED-CROSS or text REDCROSS to 90999 to give $10. Mail contributions to American Red Cross of Douglas County, 2518 Ridge Court, Lawrence, KS, 66046, or call the local office at (785) 843-3550 to donate using a credit card.
• To give through The Salvation Army, go to www.SalvationArmyUSA.org or call 1-800-SAL-ARMY. Text STORM to 80888 to make a $10 donation. Checks written to Oklahoma Tornado Relief can be mailed to The Salvation Army, P.O. Box 12600, Oklahoma City, OK 73157.
• To contribute through United Way, visit www.UnitedWayOKC.org, or write a check to May Tornado Relief and mail it to United Way of Central Oklahoma, P.O. Box 837, Oklahoma City, OK 73101.
More like this story
- Four possible parking lot sites near BJHS/BHS campus reviewed
- Annexation of east Baldwin City tract tabled for two weeks
- Conceptual plan for new public works complex shared with Baldiwn City Council
- Kansas closer to allowing concealed carry with no permit
- Baldwin City Planning Commission recommends rezoning of old middle school