Informational meeting scheduled for PAC shelter use
The remotely operated locks that will provide access to the Baldwin Junior High School Performing Arts Center during tornado warnings have new been installed and are operational.
Superintendent Paul Dorathy announced Thursday the district will have an informational meeting on the use of the Performing Arts Center as a shelter at 6:30 p.m. May 16 in the PAC.
More like this story
- USD 348 at-large board candidate Kelley Bethell-Smith
- Lumberyard Arts Center schedules full slate of classes
- Baker gallery to feature campus life captured through PR director's lens
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds
- Baker biology professor's tree climbing summer reseach program funded for another 3 years