Informational meeting scheduled for PAC shelter use
The remotely operated locks that will provide access to the Baldwin Junior High School Performing Arts Center during tornado warnings have new been installed and are operational.
Superintendent Paul Dorathy announced Thursday the district will have an informational meeting on the use of the Performing Arts Center as a shelter at 6:30 p.m. May 16 in the PAC.
More like this story
- Superintendent explains rules of PAC shelter use
- PAC's use as storm shelter for nearby Baldwin City residents probably month away
- Performing Arts Center offers Baldwin City residents shelter during tornadoes
- Baldwin City residents can use district's storm shelter when tornado sirens sound
- Concerns may end PACs use as Baldwin City's community storm shelter