Informational meeting scheduled for PAC shelter use
The remotely operated locks that will provide access to the Baldwin Junior High School Performing Arts Center during tornado warnings have new been installed and are operational.
Superintendent Paul Dorathy announced Thursday the district will have an informational meeting on the use of the Performing Arts Center as a shelter at 6:30 p.m. May 16 in the PAC.
More like this story
- Pawz Patrol makes rounds of Baldwin schools to reward creative teachers
- Baker Edition: University expands educational opportunities with Wetlands Discovery Center
- USD 348 at-large board candidate Kelley Bethell-Smith
- Baker sees gigabit Internet as important competitive edge
- Baldwin City artist Tom Russell dies