Lawrence mother searching for 17-year-old son, missing since May 7
Margarita Yoder of Lawrence says she has been searching for her missing son for nearly a month.
Margarita last saw her 17-year-old son, Zach Yoder, on May 7 near 23rd and Louisiana streets. She said her son is having difficulties and she is worried about his safety if he is roaming the city alone. Zach has not been communicating with friends and family members, she said, but a family friend set up a Facebook page for him to rally support.
Margarita reported to police that Zach was missing and has distributed posters in Lawrence with his photo.
Zach is about 5-foot-9, 170 pounds, and has brown hair and brown eyes. Anyone who sees him is asked to call the Lawrence Police Department at 785-832-7509.
More like this story
- 11 seniors set to lead Baldwin High School football team's defense of league crown
- Baker opens football season with upset home victory
- Baldwin coach, top scorer named to LJW Girls Basketball All-Area Team
- Wyandotte County Fair schedule of events
- Baldwin High baseball team finishes regular season with 2-1 week