Dallas man in ‘good’ condition after U.S. 59 accident
A 42-year-old Dallas man is listed in good condition at Kansas University Hospital, where he was taken by helicopter ambulance Wednesday evening after a single-vehicle accident about 10 miles south of Lawrence.
Jeremy C. Comeaux was one of four people injured Wednesday when the 1997 GMC pickup they were traveling in rolled over in the southbound lane of U.S. Highway 59 about 10 miles south of Lawrence, according to the Kansas Highway Patrol.
Troopers responded to the accident about 7:15 p.m., and Comeaux was transported to Kansas University Hospital by Lifestar helicopter ambulance.
The other three passengers, Donald Daniels, 57, Tracy Thomas, 51, and Dennis Gilbert, 42, all of Dallas, were transported to Lawrence Memorial Hospital with minor injuries.
More like this story
- Kansas City Connection: Sushi and Sufjan
- Baldwin's Dorathy, Lawrence superintendent worry about more cuts as Legislature looks for way out of red ink
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund
- New Baldwin City Recreation Commission sports coordinator 'hits ground running'
- Face to Face: Mark Whaley