KDHE conducting telephone survey
The Kansas Department of Health and Environment is conducting a statewide telephone survey for the next five weeks, beginning Monday, to determine state residents’ perception of the services and roles of the health department.
The surveys take approximately 10 minutes and will be given to 1,000 random Kansas adults using either landlines or cellphones. The results of the survey will be used to develop a communications plan for use by the department to improve its health promotion and protection outreach.
More like this story
- Baldwin High School track athletes prove among elite
- Baldwin High School boys and girls track team win season-opening meets
- Christie wins another term, three new members elected to Baldwin City Council
- Six Baldwin HIgh School players named to Frontier League post-season teams
- Baldwin High School girls win 3rd-straight state title, boys 3rd