BBQ to aid BHS classi in saving sea turtles
Baldwin High School’s advanced placement biology class will have a BBQ and Basketball benefit during the BHS boys game Friday evening at the high school to support its planned trip in May to the Gulf of Mexico to help support to work with sea turtle rescue efforts. The BBQ meal will consist of a pulled pork sandwich, sides and drinks for $5.
More like this story
- State board told Attorney General's office can't advise it
- Kansas court considers handling of school funding lawsuit
- Kansas lawmakers seek classroom tweaks in school budget row
- Kansas bill would require parental consent for sex education
- Baldwin board, council oppose proposed changes to local elections