County Republicans schedule health-care discussion
The Douglas County Republican Party is hosting a discussion of health care coverage in Kansas.
The event — called “A Checkup on the Condition of Health Care Coverage in Kansas” — will begin at 6 p.m. Monday at Famous Dave’s, 4931 W. Sixth.
The discussion will feature Beverly Gossage, president and founder of HSA Benefits Consulting, and state Sen. Mary Pilcher-Cook, R-Shawnee.
The cost is $20. To register, visit dgcoksgop.com.
More like this story
- Sheriff's office investigating allegations of missing money from Wakarusa Township fireman's fund
- Baker gallery to feature campus life captured through PR director's lens
- Push on to make catfish a Kansas state symbol
- Musings from the Hill, March 5, 2015
- Feds: Hotel owners replaced legal workers with immigrants