County Republicans schedule health-care discussion
The Douglas County Republican Party is hosting a discussion of health care coverage in Kansas.
The event — called “A Checkup on the Condition of Health Care Coverage in Kansas” — will begin at 6 p.m. Monday at Famous Dave’s, 4931 W. Sixth.
The discussion will feature Beverly Gossage, president and founder of HSA Benefits Consulting, and state Sen. Mary Pilcher-Cook, R-Shawnee.
The cost is $20. To register, visit dgcoksgop.com.
More like this story
- Affordable Care Act nears major milestone; Brownback still opposed
- Kansas: Brownback holds firm on Affordable Care Act opposition
- Health care discussion ends positively
- Medicaid expansion would cover 1,000s in Douglas County
- New health assessment identifies 13 challenges that Douglas County residents face