Baldwin City could see a foot of snow
The latest forecast from the National Weather Service is predicting between eight inches and a foot of snow for much of the region, with snow expected to begin falling this evening.
The forecast, which includes a Winter Storm Warning in effect from late evening through Thursday night, calls for strong wind gusts, blowing snow, freezing rain and sleet.
The heavier snow accumulations are expected north of Interstate 35, while the areas south of I-35 are expected to see less snow but more ice and sleet accumulation.
More like this story
- Master gardeners give downtown Baldwin City park a facelift
- Baldwin City native earns nursing degree
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Kansas City Connection: Char Bar, Sleater-Kinney, Zubaz and giant Lego sculptures
- Kansas City Connection: Library activities go way beyond books