Baldwin City could see a foot of snow
The latest forecast from the National Weather Service is predicting between eight inches and a foot of snow for much of the region, with snow expected to begin falling this evening.
The forecast, which includes a Winter Storm Warning in effect from late evening through Thursday night, calls for strong wind gusts, blowing snow, freezing rain and sleet.
The heavier snow accumulations are expected north of Interstate 35, while the areas south of I-35 are expected to see less snow but more ice and sleet accumulation.
More like this story
- Master gardeners give downtown Baldwin City park a facelift
- Letter to the editor: Community support make iCan Bike camps successful
- Baldwin City native earns nursing degree
- Kansas City Connection: Fourth of July fireworks, folk art at the Nelson
- Kansas gun dealer to pay $132K to woman for selling to felon