Baker fall semester commencement ceremonies Saturday, Sunday
Baker University’s fall commencement ceremonies will be Saturday and Sunday at the George F. Collins Sports and Convention Center on the Baldwin City campus. Nearly 300 undergraduate students and 300 graduate students are candidates for degrees.
The School of Professional and Graduate Studies undergraduate students will be honored at 1 p.m., Saturday. The ceremony for graduate degree students from the School of Professional and Graduate Studies and the School of Education will be at 4 p.m. Saturday.
The ceremony for undergraduates in the College of Arts and Sciences, School of Education and School of Nursing will be at 1 p.m., Sunday.
Patricia N. Long, the 28th president in Baker’s 155-year history, will be the keynote speaker at all three commencement ceremonies.
Receptions will be held both days to honor graduates, their families and friends at 2:30 p.m. in the Student Union on the Baldwin City campus, at Sixth and Dearborn streets.
More like this story
- Baldwin City team wins Sunflower State Games wrestling team championship
- Baldwin High School wrestlers win 4th-straight league title
- Lumberyard Arts Center schedules full slate of classes
- Baldwin High soccer team looks to end 4-game skid Thursday
- Baldwin High soccer team turns season around with 2-game winning streak