Baldwin USD 348 special board meeting
There will be a special meeting of the Baldwin USD 348 Board of Education at 6:30 p.m. today at the district off, 708 Chapel Street.
On the agenda in an executive session to discuss negotiations and a facility work session.
The board has had extended discussions about the reuse of the middle school auditorium and tonight's meeting follows an Oct. 10 public information meeting at the middle school on the issue.
More like this story
- Baldwin school board schedules special meeting
- USD 348 taking applications for school board vacancy
- USD 348 property drawing interest
- Baldwin school board to consider sale of district property at special meeting tonight
- Baldwin board calls special meeting for Friday to discuss Vinland Elmentary offer