County Relay for Life 2013 effort starts tomorrow
Relay for Life of Douglas County will have an informational meeting from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the auditorium in Lawrence Memorial Hospital’s lower level, 325 Maine.
The meeting will discuss the 2013 Relay for Life, which will be June 7-8 at the Free State High School track. The relays raise money for the American Cancer Society as well as local community services. For more information contact Barb Gorman at 785-841-7723 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
More like this story
- Baldwin High School boys and girls track team win season-opening meets
- Baldwin High School teams claim titles at season-opening cross country event
- Baldwin High School track teams claim Eudora titles
- Baldwin High School track teams open season today
- Baldwin Bulldog cross country teams solid at Rim Rock