Man transported to hospital after falling from tree stand near Baldwin City
A man was transported by ambulance with nonlife-threatening injuries to Overland Park Regional Medical Center after falling from a tree stand near Baldwin City on Tuesday evening.
The tree stand, located near the 100 block of E. 1500 Road, was roughly 30 feet high according to dispatch traffic.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Baldwin City Council approves 2016 budget
- Kansas City Connection: Ugly sweaters, Legos for adults and KU basketball at the Sprint Center
- Baldwin school district's proposed 2015-2016 proposed budget maintains current mill levy
- Kansas City Connection: Record Store Day, Malcolm Gladwell and Third Thursday