Man transported to hospital after falling from tree stand near Baldwin City
A man was transported by ambulance with nonlife-threatening injuries to Overland Park Regional Medical Center after falling from a tree stand near Baldwin City on Tuesday evening.
The tree stand, located near the 100 block of E. 1500 Road, was roughly 30 feet high according to dispatch traffic.
More like this story
- Baldwin City woman injured near LeLoup after her vehicle is struck by train
- Man recieves life-threatening injuries after wrecking pickup truck near Baldwin City
- Baldwin City man injured in motorcycle accident
- Sheriff’s report: Alcohol contributed to Wednesday accident near Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Wreck near Paola kills Baldwin City man