Also from October 9
- Man transported to hospital after falling from tree stand near Baldwin City
- 06:43 p.m., October 9, 2012 Updated 09:01 p.m.
- A man was transported by ambulance with non-life threatening injuries to Overland Park Regional Medical Center after falling from a tree stand near Baldwin City, Tuesday evening.
- Five questions: Love of rare books
- 04:04 p.m., October 9, 2012 Updated 12:00 a.m.
- Kay Bradt, director of library services at Baker University, answers questions about the school’s Quayle Bible Collection.
- Public invited to help Douglas County Senior Services celebrate 40th anniversary
- October 9, 2012
- Event Thursday