Benefit breakfast planned for Baldwin City girl
The Masons of Palmyra Lodge 23 are planning a biscuit-and-gravy benefit breakfast for the Molly Ogden family. Molly Joyce Ogden, the 16-year-old daughter of Brad and Alison Ogden of Baldwin City, remains in the University of Kansas Medical Center after suffering a stroke while preparing for school the morning of Nov. 5.
The tentative time and date for the benefit breakfast is from 7 to 10 a.m. Saturday Dec. 15 at the lodge, 817 High St.
Donations for the family are now accepted at various stores in the community.
More like this story
- Baldwin High School organizations to have benefit breakfast to help fellow student
- Masons plan breakfast benefit for BHS student fighting cancer
- Benefit raffle established for Molly Ogden
- Worden UMC plans jambalaya dinner benefit for two Baldwin families
- Baldwin City teen recovers from massive stroke