County road northeast of Baldwin City to be closed
Douglas Count Public Works has announced Douglas County North 375 will be closed between CR East 1750 and Route 12 (CR North 400 Road) starting Monday. It will remain closed for about two weeks for culvert replacement. There is no posted detour.
Drivers are also reminded of the construction speed limit of 25 mph on North Sixth Street as work on the shoulder of the final phase continues.
Also, the bridge on CR 1057 just south of Kansas Highway 10 is lasted to open at noon Wednesday.
More like this story
- South Lawrence Trafficway construction to limit access to Lawrence
- Baldwin City North Sixth Street project's third and last phase to start
- Road work to close Douglas County East 1750 Road on Thursday
- Two upgrades to CR 1055 listed on Douglas County CIP for 2014-2018
- Delays expected on two roads in area