KU spring graduation list includes 16 from Baldwin City
Sixteen Baldwin City residents of Baldwin High School graduates were among the Kansas University students receiving degrees earlier this month during commencement ceremonies for spring 2012 graduates.
The local KU graduates were Anna Marie Bollig, bachelor in general studies in history and geography and minor in juris doctor; Brenna A. Buchanan, MA in architecture; Sarah Ruby Eberhart, BS in civil engineering, juris doctor; Courtney Ann Johnson, bachelor’s of fine arts in design; Aaron Michael Karlin, BS in chemical engineering; Julie Williams Lawless, doctor of philosophy in architecture; David Michael McCall, BA in chemistry; Ellen Elizabeth Meinen, MS in education; Nicholas D. Michael, BA in philosophy; Samuel Andrew Pippert, BS in mechanical engineering; Nicholas L. Rockhold, BS in civil engineering; Marie C. Ruona, bachelors in general studies in anthropology and minor in English; Sarah Elizabeth Schau, BA in education; Caleb Gene Soden, BS in computer science; Karla J. Wiscombe, docorate in education; and Michael Zakharov, BS in electrical engineering.
More like this story
- Former Shawnee music teacher charged with molestation missing from house arrest
- Baldwin City purchasing right to provide electrical service to industrial park
- Kansas House panel to consider consumption tax increases
- Kansas lawmakers to resume talks over proposed tax increases
- Kansas Senate plans to debate raising taxes to fix budget