Severe thunderstorm watch in effect until midnight for area counties
The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm watch that's in effect until midnight for Johnson, Wyandotte, Leavenworth, Jefferson and Douglas counties.
Check back to our site for additional weather updates.
More like this story
- Thunderstorm watch until 3 a.m. and flash flood watch until 7 a.m. for select local counties
- Several northeast Kansas counties under severe thunderstorm watch
- Severe thunderstorm watch for area counties until 10 p.m.
- Douglas County severe thunderstorm watch is canceled
- Severe thunderstorm watch for Douglas County until 9 p.m.