Three Baldwin City youngsters make state wrestling final
Congrats to the following Baldwin City youth wrestlers who have qualified for this weekend's Kids State Wrestling Tournament: Gunther Wehrman, Levi Green, and Thomas Lisher.
Lisher placed first at districts, Green second and Wehrman third.
They will compete this weekend at the Topeka Expocentre
More like this story
- Wildcats come back against Baldwin boys
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues
- Baldwin girls finish strong, 'pumped' for post-season
- Avian flu case confirmed in Leavenworth County
- Baldwin High School wrestling coach teaches success on mat while building long-lasting bonds