Also from March 13
- Five questions: Flu still around
- Influenza now ‘widespread’ in Kansas
- 02:47 p.m., March 13, 2012 Updated 12:00 a.m.
- The Kansas Department of Health and Environment in a press release last week warned influenza is now at its highest level in the state this season and reminded residents vaccines were still available.
- Lawrence resident, 29, chronicles life-changing brain injury in new book
- 06:00 a.m., March 13, 2012 Updated 12:00 a.m.
- Six years ago, at age 22, Louise Krug suffered from a brain bleed that caused weakness, dizziness, headaches and difficulty with hearing and vision.