Also from March 12
- Few people using Kansas fund for problem gamblers
- 06:59 p.m., March 12, 2012 Updated 12:00 a.m.
- State officials want to raise awareness of a fund that helps people with gambling addictions, which is getting little use.
- Abortion bill brings up more than just tax issues
- 06:53 p.m., March 12, 2012 Updated 12:00 a.m.
- It’s called the “No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act,” but House Bill 2598, which will be worked on in committee this week, deals with much more than taxes.
- Bridge replacement closes 1057 near K-10
- March 12, 2012
- Project scheduled to be completed in December