Two seriously injured in crash north of Baldwin City
Two people have suffered life-threatening injuries in crash north of Baldwin City.
The crash occurred shortly after 6 p.m. near the 400 block of E. 1700 Road, an area known as Baldwin Hill.
Witnesses said they saw a head-on collision between a north-bound and a south-bound vehicle, Baldwin City fire chief Allen Craig said.
An air ambulance has been requested to transfer the patients to an area hospital. Another person suffered non-life threatening injuries.
Traffic is being diverted at County Lake Road on the south side of the hill and North 400 Road on the north side.
Check baldwincity.com for more information as it is available.
More like this story
- Girls on the Run helps Baldwin City students get fit, improve self-esteem
- Kansas officials hope budget puzzle pieces drop into place
- Brownback wants more highway patrol officers
- Analysis: Kansas GOP lawmakers set up debate on higher taxes
- Bill would prohibit public agencies and schools in Kansas from collecting union dues