USD 348 taking applications for school board vacancy
Baldwin USD 348 is accepting applications from candidates interested in filling the vacant seat of at-large Board of Education member Tony Wedel, who resigned earlier this month. Applications for the position can be picked up at the district office at 708 Chapel St. or downloaded from the district website, usd348.com.
The application deadline is noon June 8.
The Board of Education will interview candidates at a special meeting to start at 6:30 a.m., Monday, June 11. The proceedings will be conducted in open session.
More like this story
- Baldwin High School athletes spring success earns them LJW honors
- Six Baldwin HIgh School players named to Frontier League post-season teams
- Baldwin High School girls win 3rd-straight state title, boys 3rd
- Baldwin High softball team starts season 2-2
- Baldwin move to state semi-finals with 3-1 victory against Spring Hill