Senior bus service to start
Douglas County Senior Services has made a wheelchair-assessable bus available to the Baldwin City Senior Bus Service. It is planned the bus will provide service within the county on Monday, Wednesday and Friday with one day each week set aside for a trip to Lawrence for shopping needs.
Those seniors wishing to schedule a ride on the bus should call Linda Russell at 785-594-3376 or 785-331-6101.
More like this story
- Douglas County to have townhall meeting on jail expansion
- Reno County spending money to keep jail smelling good
- Eudora seeks county funding for paramedics, ambulance; sheriff requests funds for corrections
- Douglas County to host town hall meeting on jail, mental health facility on Monday
- Sheriff: Inmate orchestrated drug deals over jail pay phone