Casablanca coming to Baldwin City
The Lumberyard Arts Center will have ”A Night in Morocco” fundraiser starting at 7 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 4. For the event, the Lumberyard will be transformed into Rick’s Cafe from the movie “Casablanca.” Tickets for the evening are $75 for individuals and $125 for couples.
Ticket holders will be treated to a buffet of Mediterranean dishes with two cook-to-order stations, entertainment from Gary Keller and Shelly Todd, and receive $5,000 in chips for use at the roulette wheel, blackjack table and other casino games. Prizes will be awarded to the evening’s top winners.
Tickets are available at Baldwin State Bank, Kansas State Bank, Mid-America State Bank, the Baldwin City Chamber of Commerce office or online at
More like this story
- Lumberyard Arts Center's fundraiser to bring Casablanca to Baldwin City
- Tickets still available for Lumberyard's James Bond themed fundraiser
- No mystery behind theme of Lumberyard Arts Center's summer fundraiser
- Student art to be on display at Lumberyard
- Lumberyard offering Halloween costume swap and blues and BBQ