Elvis Presley inspires Baker theater production
Broadway at Baker and Music Theatre for Young People will present “All Shook Up” at 2:30 p.m., Sunday, July 29, at Rice Auditorium on the Baldwin City campus. Cary Danielson Pandzik will direct the musical theaterproduction.
Inspired by and featuring the songs of Elvis Presley, the Broadway at Baker production features a guitar-playing roustabout who changes everything and everyone hemeets in a square little town. The musical fantasy includes such classics as “Heartbreak Hotel,” “Jailhouse Rock,” and “Don't Be Cruel.”
Admission is $8 for adults and $5 for seniors and children under 12. Tickets are available at the door or by calling (785) 594-8478.
More like this story
- New Kansas rules would limit spending of welfare benefits
- Construction to close CR 1055 on March 23 north of Baldwin City
- Kansas City Chiefs exec to give leadership lecture at KU
- Four possible parking lot sites near BJHS/BHS campus reviewed
- Kansas City Connection: The return of the Royals, and showtime for Middle of the Map