Sen. Moran aide to be in Baldwin City
U.S. Senator Jerry Moran announced today a staff member would have open office hours next week in Baldwin City.
Elizabeth Patton, district representative for the senator, will meet with area residents from 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 1, in the Baldwin City Library Activity Room, 800 Seventh St. Individuals experiencing difficulties with Social Security, Medicare, veterans benefits or other federal issues are encouraged to attend.
More like this story
- Feds charge Kansas priest with bank fraud over parish thefts
- Bond increase for Kansas man charged with molestation
- Man found guilty in Douglas State Fishing Lake aggravated robbery
- Man convicted in Jewish site killings is sentenced to death
- Baldwin City woman 2nd person charged in alleged attack at Douglas County State Fishing Lake