Sen. Moran aide to be in Baldwin City
U.S. Senator Jerry Moran announced today a staff member would have open office hours next week in Baldwin City.
Elizabeth Patton, district representative for the senator, will meet with area residents from 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 1, in the Baldwin City Library Activity Room, 800 Seventh St. Individuals experiencing difficulties with Social Security, Medicare, veterans benefits or other federal issues are encouraged to attend.
More like this story
- Bond increase for Kansas man charged with molestation
- Baldwin City woman 2nd person charged in alleged attack at Douglas County State Fishing Lake
- Wellsville man charged for alleged actions in Wednesday Douglas County State Lake incident
- Legislative proposal focuses on open records enforcement
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney