Sen. Moran aide to be in Baldwin City
U.S. Senator Jerry Moran announced today a staff member would have open office hours next week in Baldwin City.
Elizabeth Patton, district representative for the senator, will meet with area residents from 10 to 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 1, in the Baldwin City Library Activity Room, 800 Seventh St. Individuals experiencing difficulties with Social Security, Medicare, veterans benefits or other federal issues are encouraged to attend.
More like this story
- Legislative proposal focuses on open records enforcement
- Judge won't hear retrial of man who punched his attorney
- Ex-lawmaker faces sentencing for fraud to finance campaign
- Community walk to mark 1-year anniversary of shootings at Jewish sites
- Former Kansas superintendent and 2 others sue over firings