Road work to close Douglas County East 1750 Road on Thursday
Douglas County Public Works has announced Douglas County East 1750 Road from the north end of Eisenhower Road north to North 375 will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday for the replacement of a road pipe.
The road will be reopened no later than 5 p.m. Thursday.
More like this story
- Kansas considers changes to policies for state workers
- Kansas committee review bill to boost tobacco, alcohol taxes
- Proposal to hike ag land taxes spawns backlash from Kansas farmers
- Kansas lawmakers seek to boost campaign contribution limits
- Baldwin board, council oppose proposed changes to local elections