Road work to close Douglas County East 1750 Road on Thursday
Douglas County Public Works has announced Douglas County East 1750 Road from the north end of Eisenhower Road north to North 375 will be closed from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Thursday for the replacement of a road pipe.
The road will be reopened no later than 5 p.m. Thursday.
More like this story
- Mature Living: Many parents offer their retirement savings to pay for children's education
- Mature Living: Government: No benefit hike for Social Security next year
- Kansas lawmakers' tax plan makes numerous policy changes
- Kansas state workers could be furloughed if budget delayed
- Kansas lawmakers draft new plan to raise taxes to fix budget