LifeStar air ambulance called to one-vehicle injury accident north of Vinland
Emergency personnel have responded to a one-vehicle rollover accident between Lawrence and Baldwin City.
According to Journal-World news partner Mike Frizzell of Operation 100, the accident occurred about 2:50 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of 1650 Road. The accident site is north of Vinland and south of Cedar Hill Gun Club.
Officials worked for about 15 minutes to free an injured person from the vehicle, and LifeStar air ambulance flew the injured person to KU Hospital in Kansas City, Kan.
More like this story
- Driver flown to KU hospital after one-vehicle accident
- Area woman injured in wreck near Vinland Elementary School
- Sunday morning accident lands Baldwin City man in hospital
- Rollover accident on K-10 between Lawrence, Eudora sends one person to hospital with serious injuries
- Helicopter dispatched to horse-related accident near Vinland